KANTOR CURRENCY EXCHANGE specializes in selling and buying foreign currency. We offer professional and reliable services to all our customers and guarantee the following:
- Competitive rates
- Over 70 foreign currencies available for sale, including USD, EURO, GBP, CHF, JPY, AUD, MXN, ILS and many others (Some restrictions apply)*
- No service fees or commissions on all transactions regardless of the form of payment
- Spot and forward transactions
- Foreign currency wire transfers
KANTOR CURRENCY EXCHANGE offers the following payment methods:
KANTOR CURRENCY EXCHANGE accepts the following payment methods:
- Certified Cheque
- Money Order/Bank Draft
- Direct Debit/Interac (for amounts up to $1000 if your card does not have an embedded chip)
- Wire Transfer
NOTE: CREDIT CARDS ARE NOT ACCEPTED AS A PAYMENT METHOD ON ANY CURRENCY EXHANGE TRANSACTIONS (online purchases excepted).
KANTOR CURRENCY EXCHANGE operates in accordance with the requirements of the Canadian Federal Law, which stipulates that all transactions equal to or exceeding CAD $3,000.00 have to be accompanied by a proper proof of identity document.
Acceptable identification documents include Driver's License, Passport, Birth Certificate, Permanent Resident Card, Citizenship Card, or similar government issued identification displaying the following:
- Full legal name
- Date of birth
All identification documents must be current and original (No photocopies are accepted). Neither Ontario Health Card nor credit cards are considered proper identification.
* All amounts exceeding US $10,000.00 should be ordered in advance over the telephone, fax or e-mail. For all other currencies, please call our offices to check stock availability.